Template-free Electrochemical Synthesis and Electrochemical Supercapacitors Application of Polyaniline Nanobuds
- Template-free Electrochemical Synthesis and Electrochemical Supercapacitors Application of Polyaniline Nanobuds
- 쇼옙; 임지연; Rajaram S. Mane; Manohar K. Zate; 한성환; 주오심
- electrochemistry; films; nanoparticles; nanowires; nanocrystals
- Issue Date
- Journal of applied polymer science
- VOL 128, NO 6, 3660-3664
- One-step and template-free synthesis of polyaniline nanobuds (PANI NBs), synthesized using anodic electrochemical
polymerization method, is reported at room temperature onto a conducting indium-tin-oxide glass substrate. The PANI NBs are
characterized for their structural, morphological, and electrochromic properties. Scanning electron microscopy image reveals NBs
type architecture, perpendicular to the substrate surface. These NBs are broader at their bottoms and narrower at the tops. Individual
NB has confirmed 30 nm top diameter and 100–200 nm length. Electrochemical supercapacitive behavior of the PANI NBs electrode
is investigated by measuring cyclic voltammetry curves. Moderate specific capacitance of 128 F/g is achieved in the potential range of
-0.2 to 1.0 V at 10 mV/s sweep rate in 0.5 M H2SO4 electrolyte. Influence of inner and outer charges on a resultant specific capacitance
is also investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.