Simultaneous synthesis and consolidation of nanostuctured MgAl2O4 compound by high-frequency induction heated sintering
- Simultaneous synthesis and consolidation of nanostuctured MgAl2O4 compound by high-frequency induction heated sintering
- 손인진; 곽성미; 도정만; 박방주; 윤진국
- Sintering; MgAl2O4; Nanostructured material; Powder metallurgy
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 39, NO 3, 1291-1299
- The rapid sintering of a nanostuctured MgAl2O4 compound in a short time was investigated with high-frequency induction heating sintering process. The advantage of this process is that it allows very quick densification to near theoretical density and prohibition of grain growth in nanostuctured materials. A highly dense nanostructured MgAl2O4 compound was produced with simultaneous application of 80 MPa pressure and induced current with output of total power capacity (15 kW) within 2 min. The sintering behavior, grain size, and mechanical properties of the MgAl2O4 compound were investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.