Pulsed current activated synthesis and consolidation of nanostructured MoSi2-TaSi2 composite
- Pulsed current activated synthesis and consolidation of nanostructured MoSi2-TaSi2 composite
- 박나라; 도정만; 윤진국; 박현국; 손인진
- Composite; Mechanical properties; Sintering; Nanostructured materials
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 39, NO 3, 1269-1277
- Nanopowders of Mo, Ta, and Si were fabricated by high-energy ball milling. A dense nanostructured MoSi2–TaSi2 composite was simultaneously synthesized and sintered by the pulsed current activated heating method within 5 min from mechanically activated powder of Mo, Ta, and Si. A highly-dense MoSi2–TaSi2 composite was produced under simultaneous application of an 80-MPa pressure and the pulsed current. The sintering behavior, mechanical properties, and microstructure of the composite were investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.