High-power InAs Quantum-dot Superluminescent Diodes with Offset J-shaped Waveguides
- High-power InAs Quantum-dot Superluminescent Diodes with Offset J-shaped Waveguides
- 유영채; 한일기; 김지현
- Superluminescent diodes; III-V semiconductor; Quantum dots
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 61, NO 8, 1325-1327
- We demonstrate a superluminescent diode (SLD) that uses an offset between straight and bent
regions in a J-shaped ridge waveguide. The output power is improved several times with respect to
similar J-shaped SLDs without the offset. We obtain a high, continuous output power of 31 mW
and wide spectral bandwidths up to 90 nm centered at about 1.1 μm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.