Three-dimensional observation of TiO2 nanostructures by electron tomography
- Three-dimensional observation of TiO2 nanostructures by electron tomography
- 서영준; Ning Lu; 박성용; 이태훈; 이상훈; 차동규; 이민건; Jie Huang; 김성수; 손병혁; 김긍호; 고민재; 김지영; 김문제
- TiO2 nanotube; Solar cell; TiO2 nanocylinder; TiO2 nanoparticle; TEM; Electron tomography
- Issue Date
- VOL 46, 35-42
- Three-dimensional nanostructures of TiO2 related materials including nanotubes, electron acceptor
materials in hybrid polymer solar cells, and working electrodes of dye sensitized solar cells (DSSCs)
were visualized by electron tomography as well as TEM micrographs. The regions on the wall of TiO2
nanotubes where the streptavidins were attached were elucidated by electron tomogram analysis. The
coverage of TiO2 nanotubes by streptavidin was also investigated. The TiO2 nanostructures in hybrid
polymer solar cells made by sol–gel and atomic layer deposition (ALD) methods and the morphologies of
pores between TiO2 particles in DSSCs were also observed by reconstructed three-dimensional images
made by electron tomography.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.