Magnetism of a System Interacting with a Common Environment
- Magnetism of a System Interacting with a Common Environment
- Hyuk jae Lee; 이석; 김재헌
- Magnetism; Interaction with Environment; Markovian; Open Quantum System
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 62, NO 6, 857-860
- We consider a system and environment governed by the Markovian process. The density matrix
(the reduced density matrix) of the system satisfies the Kossakowski-Lindblad equation. We calculate
the z-direction magnetization in the system for various types of initial states and interactions
between the system and the environment. In all cases, the values of the magnetization asymptotically
approached the same value in spite of the different initial states. However, for the different
types of interactions between the system and the environment, the asymptotic values differed with
the initial state.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.