Synthesis and dielectric properties of HCa2Nb3O10 layered structure ceramics
- Synthesis and dielectric properties of HCa2Nb3O10 layered structure ceramics
- 임해나; 류소연; 남산; 황성주; 윤석진; 최지원
- Dielectric properties; Niobates; Capacitors
- Issue Date
- Ceramics international
- VOL 39, S611-S614
- We studied the structural and dielectric properties of KCa2Nb3O10 (KCNO) and HCa2Nb3O10 (HCNO) ceramics. HCNO ceramics were synthesized from KCNO powders with layered perovskite structure by chemical ion-exchange method at room temperature. After exchanging K+ with H+, the layered perovskite structure was retained in HCNO as well. Although the dielectric constant of KCNO altered with increase in frequency, HCNO showed a constant relative dielectric permittivity (εr) of around 23.5 and a low dielectric loss (tan δ) of 0.009 at a range of frequencies.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.