Improved Electrical Properties of Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide Thin-Film Transistors by AZO/Ag/AZO Multilayer Electrode
- Improved Electrical Properties of Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide Thin-Film Transistors by AZO/Ag/AZO Multilayer Electrode
- 노영수; 양정도; 박동희; 김태환; 최지원; 최원국
- a-IGZO TFT; AZO/Ag/AZO transparent electrode; Field effect mobility; Schottky barrier
- Issue Date
- Journal of Sensor Science and Technology
- VOL 22, NO 2, 105-110
- We fabricated an a-IGZO thin film transistor (TFT) with AZO/Ag/AZO transparent multilayer source/drain contacts by rf magnetron
sputtering. a-IGZO TFT with AZO/Ag/AZO multilayer S/D electrodes (W/L = 400/50 μm) showed a subs-threshold swing of 3.78
V/dec, a minimum off-current of 10-12 A, a threshold voltage of 0.41 V, a field effect mobility of 10.86 cm2/Vs, and an on/off ratio of 9×
109. From the ultraviolet photoemission spectroscopy, it was revealed that the enhanced electrical performance resulted from the lowering
of the Schottky barrier between a-IGZO and Ag due to the insertion of an AZO layer and thus the AZO/Ag/AZO multilayer would be
very appropriate for a promising S/D contact material for the fabrication of high performance TFTs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.