Defect healing of reduced graphene oxide via intramolecular cross-dehydrogenative coupling
- Defect healing of reduced graphene oxide via intramolecular cross-dehydrogenative coupling
- 박옥경; 최용문; 황준연; 양철민; 김태욱; 유남호; 구혜영; 이중희; 구본철; 고문주
- graphene; reduced graphene oxide; healing; graphene oxide
- Issue Date
- VOL 24, NO 18, 185604-1-185604-7
- A chemical defect healing of reduced graphene oxide (RGO) was carried out via intramolecular cross-dehydrogenative coupling (ICDC) with FeCl3 at room temperature. The Raman intensity ratio of the G-band to the D-band, the IG/ID ratio, of the RGO was increased from 0.77 to 1.64 after the ICDC reaction. From XPS measurements, the AC=C/AC−C ratio, where the peak intensities from the C=C and C–C bonds are abbreviated as AC=C and AC−C, of the RGO was increased from 2.88 to 3.79. These results demonstrate that the relative amount of sp2-hybridized carbon atoms is increased by the ICDC reaction. It is of great interest that after the ICDC reaction the electrical conductivity of the RGO was improved to 71 S cm−1, which is 14 times higher than that of as-prepared RGO (5 S cm−1).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.