Direct measurement of hydrogen diffusivity through Pd-coated Ni-based amorphous metallic membranes
- Direct measurement of hydrogen diffusivity through Pd-coated Ni-based amorphous metallic membranes
- 왕영임; 서진유; 이영수; 심재혁; 에릭플러리; 조영환; 고성웅
- Hydrogen diffusion; Amorphous alloys; Time-lag method
- Issue Date
- Journal of membrane science
- VOL 436, 195-201
- A time-lag technique was employed to evaluate the chemical diffusivity and permeability of hydrogen through amorphous metallic alloys. As a reference, similar measurements were taken on pure palladium. While hydrogen diffusivity for the amorphous structures was smaller than that for a palladium membrane, the amorphous membranes exhibited higher hydrogen solubility, resulting in comparable hydrogen permeability. An increase in zirconium content increased permeability by enhancing hydrogen diffusivity, although the amount of hydrogen contributing to the hydrogen flux was not affected.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.