In-vivo Neural Signal Acquisition Using Implantable MEMS Devices
- In-vivo Neural Signal Acquisition Using Implantable MEMS Devices
- 정진우; 김태형; 한성민; 윤인찬; 전국진; 김진석
- Spinal Cord; Neural Signal; Implantable device; MEMS device; 척수; 신경 신호; 이식형 소자; MEMS 소자
- Issue Date
- 제15회 한국 MEMS 학술대회
- , 199-200
- In-vivo neural electrical signal acquisition of
spinal cord is performed using implantable flexible
MEMS devices. The devices are designed to have the
sieve-type multiple electrodes for sensing of the
neural signals transmitted through spinal cord bundle.
In order to read sensory signal, they are implanted
into location T9 of rat spinal cord under anesthesia.
Then, lower limbs of the rat are touched using soft
brush to stimulate the sensory nerves. The neural
signals with the amplitude of few hundreds microvolt
by the brush touching are obtained from the implanted
electrodes, and recorded.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.