Electrochemical Properties of Sn-Substituted LiMn2O4 Thin Films Prepared by Radio-Frequency Magnetron Sputtering
- Electrochemical Properties of Sn-Substituted LiMn2O4 Thin Films Prepared by Radio-Frequency Magnetron Sputtering
- 공우연; 임해나; 윤석진; 남산; 최지원
- LiMn2O4; Thin film battery; RF magnetron sputtering; Capacity; Cyclability
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 13, NO 5, 3288-3292
- The LiMn2O4 and LiSn0.0125Mn1.975O4 thin films were grown on Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si (100) substrate by RF magnetron sputtering. To obtain the structural stability and good cycle performance, deposition parameters, namely working pressure, sputtering gas ratio of Ar and O2, post-annealing temperature were established. The structure and surface morphology of thin films were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD) and scanning electron microscopy (SEM), respectively. The electrochemical properties were estimated by two electrode half-cell test with WBCS 3000 (Wonatech, Korea) at constant current rate of 1 C-rate. The Sn substituted LiMn2O4 thin film deposited at 10 mtorr with mixture of argon and oxygen (Ar/O2 = 3/1) and then annealed at 500 °C in O2 atmosphere showed good cycle performance. The Sn substituted LiMn2O4 thin films showed larger capacity of ~30 μAh/μm-㎠ and higher cyclability than LiMn2O4 thin films.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.