Electrical and Optical Properties of Indium Zinc Oxide (IZO) Thin Films by Continuous Composition Spread
- Electrical and Optical Properties of Indium Zinc Oxide (IZO) Thin Films by Continuous Composition Spread
- 이진주; 김진상; 윤석진; 조용수; 최지원
- Indium Zinc Oxide; Continuous Composition Spread; Transparent Conductive Oxide
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 13, NO 5, 3317-3320
- Indium zinc oxide (IZO) films were deposited on glass substrate at room temperature using off-axis RF sputtering-continuous composition spread (CCS) system. The full range composition of IZO films were controlled by the deposition rate and thickness profiles of In2O3 and ZnO target. The structural, electrical and optical properties of IZO thin films were measured as functions of position. IZO thin film had the lowest resistivity and highest carrier concentration at the position of 15 mm (5.02×10−4 Ω cm, 3.9×1020/㎤). And IZO thin film had high transmittance in visible region at measured all positions. This study has investigated to explore the new composition of IZO films using CCS system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.