Active control of dielectrophoretic force at nanowire electrode for ultrahigh single nanoparticle manipulation yield
- Active control of dielectrophoretic force at nanowire electrode for ultrahigh single nanoparticle manipulation yield
- 김진식; 이상엽; 서준교; 박정호; 신현준
- nanoparticle manipulation; nanowire; dielectrophoretic force; quantum dot
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 102, NO 6, 063105-1-063105-4
- We introduce ultrahigh-yield single nanoparticle control based on active control of the
dielectrophoretic (DEP) force (ACDF). Attachment and detachment are accomplished reversibly
using a combination of negative and positive DEP forces. A silicon-oxide (SiO2)-surrounded gold
nanowire electrode was designed for ACDF. Nanoparticle motions were analyzed to confirm
inducement of the negative DEP force, which is the most important for realizing ACDF. Polystyrene
nanobeads and quantum dots were used. Ultrahigh-yield single nanoparticle manipulation was
achieved at every designed position using ACDF.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.