Hydrogen Production by Steam Reforming of Biomass-derived Glycerol over Ni-based Catalysts
- Hydrogen Production by Steam Reforming of Biomass-derived Glycerol over Ni-based Catalysts
- 김승훈; 조수현; 권송이; 권태운; Arunabha Datta; 김방희; 이승환; 문동주
- Issue Date
- 10th Natural Gas Conversion Symposium
- It was found that in spherical Ni/γ-Al2O3 (C) catalyst calcined at 950 °C gives a low carbon formation after the steam reforming reaction compared to the other catalysts calcined at 750 °C and 850 °C although the glycerol conversion and hydrogen selectivity are very similar in all prepared catalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.