Studies on the Steam CO2 Reforming of Methane over Modified LaNiO3 Perovskite Catalysts for Applications in GTL-FPSO Process
- Studies on the Steam CO2 Reforming of Methane over Modified LaNiO3 Perovskite Catalysts for Applications in GTL-FPSO Process
- 양은혁; 이진희; 이윤주; 안병성; 김현진; 정종태; 문동주
- Issue Date
- 10th Natural Gas Conversion Symposium
- It was found that La0.95Sr0.05Ni0.3Fe0.7O3 catalyst shows higher catalytic performance and stability than the other catalysts in the SCR of methane. It was considered that the H2/CO ratio produced over La 0.95 Sr 0.05 Ni1-xFeXO3 catalyst depends on the contents of active metals(Ni, Fe) for dry reforming and WGS, and the role of excess Fe, which has been either linked to nickel in an alloy or bonded to lanthan in a LaFeO3 perovskite structure.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.