The production of Synthesis Gas by the SCR of Natural Gas over Ni-based Hydrotalcite Catalyst
- The production of Synthesis Gas by the SCR of Natural Gas over Ni-based Hydrotalcite Catalyst
- 이윤주; 양은혁; 조한혁; 김현진; 김상우; 안병성; 김방희; 이승환; 문동주
- Issue Date
- 10th Natural Gas Conversion Symposium
- The optimized feed molar ratio for the production of synthesis gas with molar ratio of H2/CO = 2 via steam CO2 reforming of methane for FT synthesis application is CH4 : H2O : CO2 = 1.0 : 2.0 : 1.0, which was estimated by PRO-II simulation, and identified by experimental in a fixed bed reactor system. It was found that the Ca modified Ni based hydrotalcite catalyst showd higher catalytic stability with respect to carbon formation in the SCR under the tested conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.