Characterization of Spherical r-alumina Supported Cobalt Catalysts for Fischer Tropsch Synthesis
- Characterization of Spherical r-alumina Supported Cobalt Catalysts for Fischer Tropsch Synthesis
- 이재석; 정재선; 이진희; 김현진; 최가람; 문동주
- Issue Date
- 10th Natural Gas Conversion Symposium
- The Co based catalysts supported on spherical γ-alumina were successfully prepared by an dry impregnation method. The results suggest that catalytic performance over cobalt based catalysts supported on spherical γ-alumina in FT synthesis depends on the cobalt dispersion and the reducibility, caused by decreasing interactions with γ-Al2O3.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.