Nanocarbon-based nonlinear devices for passively mode-locked fiber lasers
- Nanocarbon-based nonlinear devices for passively mode-locked fiber lasers
- Nanocarbon; Photonics; Graphene; Mode-locking; Fiber laser; saturable absorption
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Nanophotonics/Conference on Advances in Optoelectronics and Micro/Nano Optics
- Diversified processes are developed to prepare the nonlinear saturable absorbers incorporating the nanocarbons including carbon nanotubes and graphene for passively mode-locked lasers. Mechanical exfoliation, aerosol deposition, and interface synthesis of nanocarbon are explored.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.