Enhanced Electrochemical Performance of SnO2 Anode Material for Lithium Ion Battery Via Flourine Doping and C60 Coating
- Enhanced Electrochemical Performance of SnO2 Anode Material for Lithium Ion Battery Via Flourine Doping and C60 Coating
- 차이룰 후다야; A. Arie; 박지훈; 최원창; 이중기
- C60; SnO2; Anode; Lithiumion batteries
- Issue Date
- Proceedings of 223rd Electrochemical Society
- Characteristics of C60 thin films
- Deposition of Fullerene C60 on Si thin film electrode was carried out by
plasma assisted thermal evaporation technique
- It was identified by using Raman, FTIR,XPS,TOF-SIMS and TEM
observation that the deposited fullerene C60 films were
in the polymerized phase.
Employment C60 thin film as Artificial SEI
- Fullerene film coating on Si/SnO2:F electrode is improving the transport of
Li-ions on the electrode/electrolyte interface.
- C60 coating Si/SnO2:F electrode not only reducing side reaction but also
providing mechanical strength
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.