Nocapyrones H-J, 3,6-Disubstituted α-Pyrones from the Marine Actinomycete Nocardiopsis sp. KMF-001
- Nocapyrones H-J, 3,6-Disubstituted α-Pyrones from the Marine Actinomycete Nocardiopsis sp. KMF-001
- 김민철; 권오욱; 박진수; 김선여; 권학철
- nocapyrone H; nocapyrone I; nocapyrone J; Nocardiopsis sp.; neuro-protective effect
- Issue Date
- Chemical & pharmaceutical bulletin
- VOL 61, NO 5, 511-515
- Three new 3,6-disubstituted α-pyrones, nocapyrones H–J (1–3), were isolated from the marine actinomycete
Nocardiopsis sp. KMF-001. Their structures were assigned to be 3-alkylated 6-(1-methyl-1-propenyl)-2Hpyran-
2-ones on the basis of UV, MS, NMR, and high resolution (HR)-FAB-MS analyses. Nocapyrone H (1)
reduced the pro-inflammatory factor such as nitric oxide (NO), prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and interleukin-1β
(IL-1β). Moreover, nocapyrone H showed 5.82% stronger inhibitory effect on NO production than chrysin at
a concentration of 10 μm in lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-stimulated BV-2 microglial cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.