Spin transport in transferred In0.53Ga0.47As channels onto Si substrates
- Spin transport in transferred In0.53Ga0.47As channels onto Si substrates
- 양윤석; 고현협; 구현철; 장준연; 김형준
- Spin transport; epitaxial transfer; non-local spin injection
- Issue Date
- 한국자기학회 하계 학술대회
- - n+ In0.53Ga0.47As channel layer was successfully transferred onto SiO2/Si substrate with an abrupt and strong bonding interface
- Local and non-local signals were detected from a transferred n+ In0.53Ga0.47As channel layer.
- The spin injection signal was observed up to 300 K and decreases as the temperature increases.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.