Application of AMDS soil stabilizer as a treatment agent for arsenic in subsurface environment
- Application of AMDS soil stabilizer as a treatment agent for arsenic in subsurface environment
- 이승진; 이우람; 윤현식; 박영태; 심은정; 지은도; 최재영; 김윤수; 이진수
- AMDS; Arsenic; heavy metal
- Issue Date
- 한국지구시스템공학회지 (구-한국자원공학회지)
- Meanwhile, with upsurge of social interest about green growth all around the world, lately American Environmental Office suggests green remediation techniques to purify area of contamination. As green remediation techniques, the study that materials to be recycled such as sawdust, basic oxygen furnace slag, waste oyster shell, waste domestic-animals bone and active treatment of acid mine drainage sludge (AMDS) are used as an absorbent progresses. Especially, AMDS is by-product occurred on drainage treatment of coal mine, is full of iron and calcium, and is easy of material procure. In addition, it is one of industrial wastes studied actively as high field applicability. Therefore, the study wants to make stabilizer in soil with sludge, so to solve arsenical contamination among causes of soil heavy metals contamination.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.