Theoretical and experimental studies on the electronic structure of crystalline and amorphous ZnSnO3 thin films
- Theoretical and experimental studies on the electronic structure of crystalline and amorphous ZnSnO3 thin films
- 이주휘; 조덕용; 정지심; 김언기; 라상호; 황철성; 최정혜
- ZnSnO3; ab-initio calculations; O K-edge X-ray
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 102, NO 24, 242111-1-242111-5
- The influence of structural disorder on the electronic structure of amorphous ZnSnO3 was examined by ab-initio calculations. The calculation results are compared with the experimental results using as-deposited and annealed ZnSnO3 films grown by atomic layer deposition. The O K-edge X-ray absorption spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction, and thin-film transistors were employed in the experiment. The conduction band minima of amorphous and crystalline ZnSnO3 mainly consisted of Sn 5s state, while a higher non-uniform localization of these states was observed in the amorphous phase compared with the crystalline counterpart. The experimental results coincide well with the theoretical results.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.