Interband transitions and dielectric functions of InGaSb alloys
- Interband transitions and dielectric functions of InGaSb alloys
- 김태중; 윤재진; 변준석; 황순용; D. E. Aspnes; 신상훈; 송진동; C.-T. Liang; Y.-C.Chang; 닐리쉬; 김준영; 김영동
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 102, NO 10, 102109-1-102109-4
- We report pseudodielectric functions of In1−xGaxSb ternary alloy films from 1.5 to 6.0 eV determined by spectroscopic ellipsometry. Artifacts were minimized by real-time assessment of overlayer removal, leading to accurate representations of the bulk dielectric responses of these materials. Critical-point (CP) energies were obtained from numerically calculated second energy derivatives, and their Brillouin-zone origins identified by band-structure calculations. The E2′ and E2 + Δ2 CP energies cross with increasing In content as a result of increasing spin-orbit splitting Δ2.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.