Fabrication and tuning of plasmonic optical nanoantennas around droplet epitaxy quantum dots by cathodoluminescence
- Fabrication and tuning of plasmonic optical nanoantennas around droplet epitaxy quantum dots by cathodoluminescence
- Gilles Nogues; Quentin Metotto; Guillaume Bachelier; 이은혜; 송진동
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 102, NO 23, 231112-1-231112-4
- We use cathodoluminescence to locate droplet epitaxy quantum dots with a precision ≲50 nm before fabricating nanoantennas in their vicinity by electron-beam lithography. Cathodoluminescence is further used to evidence the effect of the antennas as a function of their length on the light emitted by the dot. Experimental results are in good agreement with numerical simulations of the structures.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.