Monoclinic WO3 nanorods-rutile TiO2 nanoparticles core-shell interface for efficient DSSCs
- Monoclinic WO3 nanorods-rutile TiO2 nanoparticles core-shell interface for efficient DSSCs
- Shoyeb F. Shaikh; Shankara S. Kalanur; Rajaram S. Mane; 주오심
- Issue Date
- Dalton transactions
- VOL 42, NO 28, 10085-10088
- A core–shell photoanode, composed of a monoclinic WO3 nanorods core encapsulated with a rutile TiO2 nanoparticles shell, reveals nearly ~246% enhancement in power conversion efficiency due to improved current density and open circuit voltage values, and longer-lived charge carriers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.