Potassium (1-Organo-1H-1,2,3-triazol-4-yl)trifluoroborates from Ethynyltrifluoroborate through a Regioselective One-Pot Cu-Catalyzed Azide-Alkyne Cycloaddition Reaction
- Potassium (1-Organo-1H-1,2,3-triazol-4-yl)trifluoroborates from Ethynyltrifluoroborate through a Regioselective One-Pot Cu-Catalyzed Azide-Alkyne Cycloaddition Reaction
- 김태정; 송중호; 정규혁; 이석준; 함정엽
- Copper; Click chemistry; Boron; Nitrogen heterocycles; Cross-coupling
- Issue Date
- European journal of organic chemistry
- VOL 2013, NO 19, 3992-3996
- A novel series of 1,4-disubstituted 1,2,3-triazole-containing potassium trifluoroborates were prepared in good to excellent yields from the corresponding organohalides and potassium ethynyltrifluoroborate through a regioselective one-pot Cu-catalyzed azide–alkyne cycloaddition (CuAAC) reaction. Further Suzuki–Miyaura cross-coupling of these (organo-1,2,3-triazol-4-yl)trifluoroborates with aryl and alkenyl bromides by using a PdCl2(dppf)·CH2Cl2/TBAB [dppf = 1,1′-bis(diphenylphosphanyl)ferrocene, TBAB = tetrabutylammonium bromide] system under microwave irradiation was explored.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.