Non-volatile control of 2DEG conductivity at oxide interfaces
- Non-volatile control of 2DEG conductivity at oxide interfaces
- 김신익; 김대홍; 김윤정; 문선영; 강민규; 최종권; 장호원; 김성근; 최지원; 윤석진; 장혜정; 강종윤; 이수연; 홍성현; 김진상; 백승협
- two-dimensional electron gas; epitaxial oxide thin films; multifunctional oxide; ferroelectric
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 25, NO 33, 4612-4617
- In summary, we have demonstrated the non-volatile control
of 2DEG conductivity at LAO/STO interface using ferroelectric
polarization switching of epitaxial PZT overlayer. Our work
shows that 2DEG can be reversibly turned on and off with a
large on/off ratio ( > 1000) in a non-volatile manner. Beyond
the non-volatile control, our approach will open new opportunities
to develop multifunctional nanoelectronics operating
with other parameters such as magnetism, light, and spin.
Moreover, our work provides a platform to explore fundamental
understanding on novel physics arising from multi-dimensionally
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.