Brain Activities during Motor Imagery: EEG Study
- Brain Activities during Motor Imagery: EEG Study
- 이민지; 장원혁; 박지영; 이아희; 김연희; 권규현
- Issue Date
- Organization for Human Brain Mapping
- Our results showed that motor imagery were associated with mu and beta rhythm desynchronization over the sensorimotor cortices, which may reflect motor intention and preparation. These desynchronization were, however, less prominent than that of the motor execution.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.