Neural Correlates of Motor Imagery: An Event-related fMRI Study
- Neural Correlates of Motor Imagery: An Event-related fMRI Study
- 이민지; 장원혁; 박지영; 이아희; 김연희; 권규현
- Issue Date
- Organization for Human Brain Mapping
- The brain areas more activated during motor execution than imagery included the left primary motor area, supramarginal gyrus, and supplementary motor area. On the other hand, subjects recruited more activation in the left inferior frontal gyrus, left basal ganglia, right middle frontal gyrus, and bilateral inferior parietal lobule during correct motor imagery trials.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.