Steam-CO2 reforming of methane on Ni/γ-Al2O3-deposited metallic foam catalyst for GTL-FPSO process
- Steam-CO2 reforming of methane on Ni/γ-Al2O3-deposited metallic foam catalyst for GTL-FPSO process
- 박대일; 문동주; 김태규
- Steam-CO2 reforming; Metallic foam; Washcoating; Methane reforming; GTL process
- Issue Date
- Fuel processing technology
- VOL 112, 28-34
- The steam-CO2 reforming (SCR) of methane on a Ni/γ-Al2O3-deposited metallic foam catalyst was assessed for the GTL-FPSO (gas to liquids-floating production, storage and offloading) process. The metallic foam catalyst was prepared by the wash-coating of a γ-Al2O3 layer and the subsequent impregnation of a Ni catalyst. The prepared Ni/γ-Al2O3/Ni foam catalyst was characterized by scanning electron microscopy and X-ray diffraction. The SCR reaction on the Ni/γ-Al2O3/Ni foam catalyst was evaluated at different temperatures and space velocities. A uniform and robust catalyst layer was formed on the surface of the Ni foam. The metallic foam catalyst showed a higher CH4 conversion than a pellet catalyst. The durability of the metallic foam catalyst was evaluated at a space velocity of 130,000 h− 1 for 50 h. The CH4 conversion decreased by 10% compared to that after the reaction was initiated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.