Structural, magnetic and electronic structure properties of pure and Ti doped Mg0.95Mn0.05Fe2O4 nanocrystalline thin films
- Structural, magnetic and electronic structure properties of pure and Ti doped Mg0.95Mn0.05Fe2O4 nanocrystalline thin films
- Shalendra Kumar; Faheem Ahmed; M.S. Anwar; B.H. Koo; H.K. Choi; Sanjeev Gautam; 채근화; Hanshik Chung
- Spinel ferrite; Raman spectroscopy; XRD; PLD
- Issue Date
- Ceramics international
- VOL 39, NO 2, 1645-1650
- Thin films of pure and Ti doped Mg0.95Mn0.05Fe2O4 deposited using pulsed laser deposition technique, have been characterized using
X-ray diffraction, Raman spectroscopy, dc magnetization, atomic force microscopy, magnetic force microscopy and near edge X-ray
absorption fine structure spectroscopy measurements. X-ray diffraction and Raman spectroscopy measurements indicate that both the
films have single phase and the polycrystalline behavior with FCC structure. The grain size calculated using XRD data was 18 and 27 nm for
pure and Ti doped films, respectively. Magnetic measurements reflect that pure film has superparamagnetic behavior while Ti doped film has
soft ferrimagnetic behavior at room temperature. Atomic force microscopy measurements indicate that both the films are nanocrystalline in
nature. Near edge X-ray absorption fine structure spectroscopy measurements clearly infer that Fe ions are in mixed valence state.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.