Hall Mobility Manipulation in TiO2-x Semiconductor Films by Hydrogen-ion Irradiation
- Hall Mobility Manipulation in TiO2-x Semiconductor Films by Hydrogen-ion Irradiation
- 여창수; 정권범; 송종한; 채근화; 박진성; 송진호; 박상한; 조만호
- Ion irradiation; TiO2-x; Hydrogen ion
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 62, NO 5, 781-786
- The effects of different irradiation doses of hydrogen ions on TiO2−x semiconductor films were
investigated. The total doses were controlled between ~1014 and ~1015 atom/㎠ at an acceleration
energy of 110 keV. The Hall mobility was manipulated by changing the irradiation dose while
the carrier concentration was not. The amorphous crystal structure was consistently maintained
upon irradiation. The electronic structures of the molecular orbitals in the conduction band were
modified, and the band edge states below the conduction band increased with increasing irradiation
dose. These changes in electronic structure were correlated to the chemical bonding states and
could lead to variations in the Hall mobility without a structural transformation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.