Waveguide lasing from V-shaped ZnO microstructure
- Waveguide lasing from V-shaped ZnO microstructure
- 이상현; Takenari Goto; Hiroshi Miyazaki; Takafumi Yao
- lasing; waveguide; ZnO; microstructure
- Issue Date
- Optics letters
- VOL 38, NO 14, 2413-2415
- A V-shaped optical resonance cavity was obtained from ZnO microstructures grown by thermal chemical vapor
deposition. Strong laser emissions were observed in three regions—the tip of the two branches and the bottom facet
of the V-shaped microstructures—under UV laser excitation at room temperature. In the region where the diameter
of the branches was smaller than the wavelength of the laser light, light could not propagate into the tip due to the
cutoff phenomenon, resulting in partial reflection. Quasi-Fabry–Perot resonance in the branch and light reflection at
the bottom facet characterized the V-shaped microcavity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.