Study of the surface morphology of AlSb on GaAs grown by MBE and real-time growth monitoring by using in situ ellipsometry
- Study of the surface morphology of AlSb on GaAs grown by MBE and real-time growth monitoring by using in situ ellipsometry
- 김준영; 윤재진; 이은혜; 송진동; 신상훈; 김태중; 김영동
- Issue Date
- International Symposium on Functional Materials (IFFM)
- • We determined the optimized growth temperature of AlSb on GaAs is 530oC by performing
• We identified the growth procedure of AlSb by measuring the ellipsometric parameter using
in situ SE.
• SE measurements were good agreement with the results of RHEED pattern, it proves the
importance and the sensitivity of SE technique for the real-time monitoring of film growth.
• Study of AlSb will be useful databases for Sb-based optoelectronic applications and high
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.