Waveguide characteristic of High-index Contrast Grating
- Waveguide characteristic of High-index Contrast Grating
- 김준영; 연규혁; 김지훈; 송진동; 김태중; 김영동
- Issue Date
- ISPSA 2013
- • HCG structure can be used to manipulate the transmitted beam, while maintaining high
reflectivity for the incident beam.
• Simulated structures with parabolic phase profile show the beam focusing at about 30 μm
from the grating. And the structures with linear phase profile show the beam steering
angle of ~18˚.
• The capability of these HCG structure to feature high reflectivity as well as wavefront
control can be advantageous for many applications, such as LD and LED.
• Study of different phase profiles from the grating can be used to broadening the set of
possible applications as well as opening the possibility for integration of additional
functionalities in compact and cost effective devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.