Coherent EUV Light Source by High Harmonic Generation for EUV Metrology
- Coherent EUV Light Source by High Harmonic Generation for EUV Metrology
- 성하민; 김용수; 조운조; 김용태; 김재헌; 이석; 전영민
- coherent; EUV; high harmonic generation; mode-locked; Ti:Sapphire laser; spectrometer
- Issue Date
- Recent Advances in Telcommunication and Circuits
- , 34-36
- Coherent extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light was generated by high harmonic generation in Ne gas
from a mode-locked Ti:Sapphirelaser with a pulse width of 35 fsat 796 nm. The EUV light was analyzed by an EUV spectrometer to have a peak wavelength of 13.5 nm corresponding to the 59th harmonics of the fundamental beam. The energy of the EUV light was measured by an EUV photodiode to be 428 pJ. This coherent EUV light source is expected to be used for EUV metrology to inspect EUV masks
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.