Immobilization of DABCO on polymer resin for transesterification of dimethyl carbonate with glycerol
- Immobilization of DABCO on polymer resin for transesterification of dimethyl carbonate with glycerol
- 피델리스 허버트슨; 안병성; 이상득; 이현주
- DABCO; dimethyl cabonate; transesterification; glycerol
- Issue Date
- 245th ACS National Meeting
- - Characterization result of Merrifield resin-DABCO composite using IR and elemental analysis showed DABCO was successfully immobilized on the surface of the Merrifield resin.
- This catalyst is very active in the transesterification of dimethyl carbonate with glycerol and can be reused at least 5 times without losing its catalytic activity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.