Motion Recognition of Smartphone User Using Hybrid Model Classifier
- Motion Recognition of Smartphone User Using Hybrid Model Classifier
- 신범주; 김철기; 김재헌; 이석; 이택진
- smartphone; motion recognition; hybrid model classifier
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Data Mining and Intelligent Information Technology Applications
- We present a motion recognition solution for a smartphone user. It is difficult to recognize a motion
of smartphone user by using single classifier. To solve this problem, we apply a hybrid model classifier
consisting of decision tree (DT), artificial neuron network (ANN), and support vector machine (SVM).
We exploit simple features obtained from output of sensors for each classifier. To demonstrate a
performance of proposed classifier, we conduct a real test and compare a performance of proposed
classifier with those of other single classifiers. Experimental results present that the results of proposed
classifier shows more accurate recognition rate than others.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.