Combine p-type GaSb 2DHG hole device with n-type InGaAs channel for III-V CMOS
- Combine p-type GaSb 2DHG hole device with n-type InGaAs channel for III-V CMOS
- 신상훈; 송진동
- Issue Date
- International Symposium on Functional Materials (IFFM)
- - Here, we report a p-type device. It is called 2DHG. Also, It has p-type and n-type
channel, at the same time.
- We expect that it will be next generation III-V CMOS structure.
(n-type channel: InGaAs layer, p-type channel: GaSb layer)
- It will be soon ready to fabricate III-V CMOS for high-speed and low-powerconsumption
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.