Chemical tuning of electrochemical properties of Pt-skin surface for highly active oxygen reduction reactions
- Chemical tuning of electrochemical properties of Pt-skin surface for highly active oxygen reduction reactions
- 정남기; 정영훈; 정동영; 최광현; 박희영; 류재윤; 이상영; 김만수; 성영은; 유성종
- 연료전지; PtNi; Core-shell; ORR
- Issue Date
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP
- VOL 15, NO 40, 17079-17083
- Pt-skin surfaces were successfully fabricated by the chemical
deposition of additional Pt on corrugated PtNi nanoparticles
with Pt-skeleton surfaces. Compared to the use of heat
annealing to form a Pt-skin, the chemically-tuned Pt-skin had
higher Pt coordination number and surface crystallinity,
which resulted in superior ORR activity and durability.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.