Problems in current electro-holographic displays
- Problems in current electro-holographic displays
- Jung-Young Son; Beom-Ryeol Lee; Jin-Woong Kim; 박민철
- Holographic; Displays; electro-holography; brightness; diffraction
pattern; spatial light modulator; image space
- Issue Date
- Proceeding of Euro-American Workshop on Information Optics
- , 1-2
- The problems involved with the currently
available display devices for electro-holography are induced by
the regularity of pixel patterns in these devices. The diffraction
patterns induced from the pixel patterns are decreasing the
diffraction efficiency of the devices and limiting the image space
of the reconstructed image. Added on this diffraction pattern, the
regularity of fringe pattern also induces another diffraction
pattern which works as an inherent noise in these devices and the
display surface accompanied with the reconstructed image.
Furthermore, lasers used in these devices can also introduce
displayable spectral range reduction and a potential danger to
the viewers as the brightness level increases.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.