Enhancement of Reconstructed Image by Noise Reduction for Mask Inspection of EUVL (Extreme Ultra-Violet Light) Lithography
- Enhancement of Reconstructed Image by Noise Reduction for Mask Inspection of EUVL (Extreme Ultra-Violet Light) Lithography
- 조정근; 조성진; 박민철; 전영민; Byeong-Kwon Ju; Jung-Young Son
- Noise; Reduction; Mask; Inspection; EUVL; phase retrieval; dust; noise reduction; image
- Issue Date
- Proceeding of Euro-American Workshop on Information Optics
- , 1-2
- In mask inspection of extreme ultra-violet
lithography, defect sizes and locations are critical factors on
semiconductor production. This paper addresses a simulated
solution of phase retrieval method to reduce a fine dust
suspended in the air or on the CCD surface. To reduce such
noise, we introduce an image enhancement method.
Experimental result shows the contaminated materials such as
fine dust can be reduced by the suggested method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.