Adaptive system for dismantling End-of-Life Vehicle
- Adaptive system for dismantling End-of-Life Vehicle
- 박면웅; 손영태
- End-of-Life-Vehicle; Recycling; Dismanfling; Design System
- Issue Date
- International Symposium on Resources Recycling and Materials Science
- ㆍBased on the previous research, an adaptive Dismantling plant is being developed, which composed of smart equipments and software programs
ㆍInformation system is intended to increase the work efficiency and management efficiency. System configuration has been completed.
ㆍFor the distribution of the plant , an interactive design system is being developed in order to offer the plant optimized to the user requirement.
ㆍMonitoring is important to achieve the target rate of ELV recycling. Strategy to implement the practical monitoring system has been set up, and once completed the system will be connected with Information system and government report system through Recycling Network.
ㆍThe integrated and efficient system will revitalize domestic recycling industry
as well as reduce environment burden through enhancing recycling rate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.