Effect of Ge Concentration in GexSe1-x Chalcogenide Glass on the Electronic Structures and the Characteristics of Ovonic Threshold Switching (OTS) Devices
- Effect of Ge Concentration in GexSe1-x Chalcogenide Glass on the Electronic Structures and the Characteristics of Ovonic Threshold Switching (OTS) Devices
- 김수동; 안형우; 신상열; 정두석; 손서희; 이호선; 정병기; 신동욱; 이수연
- Issue Date
- ECS solid state letters : SSL
- VOL 2, NO 10, Q75-Q77
- We studied GexSe1−x for the potential application in the Ovonic Threshold Switching (OTS) device. We found that, as Ge concentration increased, the thermal stability was deteriorated while the device performances were improved. In addition, using Spectroscopic Ellipsometry (SE) technique, the energy gap (Eg) and the Urbach energy (EU) were found to show non-monotonic dependences, with their minimum of about 1.0 eV of Eg for Ge0.6Se0.4 and 40 meV of EU for Ge0.5Se0.5. These changes are consistent with the changes in device characteristics, which might be explained in terms of the change in the number of Se-Se bondings.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.