Microalgae production from MBR pre-treated anaerobic digested piggery wastewater
- Microalgae production from MBR pre-treated anaerobic digested piggery wastewater
- 채아나; 최욱진; 류준희; 김한수; 송경근
- Microalgae; Chlorine oxidation; Chromaticity; Nutrient removal
- Issue Date
- KSEE; KOREAN SOCIETY OF ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERS
- , 181-183
- In this study, the chromaticity was important factor for nutrient removal and algal growth. The chlorine oxidation method is suitable for decrease chromaticity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.