Layered Nanofiller-Reinforced Polyketone Composites
- Layered Nanofiller-Reinforced Polyketone Composites
- Juchul Lee; 이광훈; Daehum Kim; 임순호; 이상수
- polyketone; organoclay; composite; hydrophilic interaction; mechanical properties
- Issue Date
- Macromolecular research
- VOL 21, NO 11, 1270-1273
- For the polyketone-based composite employing layered nanofillers such as organoclay prepared by melt
processing, the effects of layered nanofillers on morphology, structural and mechanical properties of the composites
were examined in terms of nanofiller concentration and processing condition. Polyketone clearly exhibited certain
degree of intercalation, although highly suppressed in certain cases, and organoclay modified with hydrophilic intercalant
molecules showed a much higher interaction with polyketone, resulting in more uniform dispersion of organoclay
within polyketone matrix, and correspondingly notable improvement of mechanical properties.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.