Facile synthesis of hierarchical mesoporous Li4Ti5O12 microspheres in supercritical methanol
- Facile synthesis of hierarchical mesoporous Li4Ti5O12 microspheres in supercritical methanol
- AGUNG NUGROHO; 김수진; 장원영; 정경윤; 김재훈
- Lithium titanate; Supercritical methanol; Mesoporous; Lithium-ion batteries
- Issue Date
- Journal of power sources
- VOL 244, 164-169
- A facile, template-free route using supercritical methanol for the preparation of hierarchical mesoporous Li4Ti5O12 spinel microspheres in a very short reaction time is introduced. Nanosized, primary Li4Ti5O12 particles (5–10 nm) are loosely aggregated and form micron-sized, secondary mesoporous spheres (0.2–2.0 μm) with a pore size of 2–10 nm. Subsequent calcination of the as-synthesized Li4Ti5O12 at a low temperature of 600 °C results in excellent long-term cyclability and high rate performance. The discharge capacity after 400 cycles at 1 C is 134.9 mAh g−1 (77.6% of the initial discharge capacity), and the discharge capacity at 10 C is 108.5 mAh g−1. The formation mechanism of hierarchical mesoporous microspheres in supercritical methanol is discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.