An optimum design methodology for planar-type coaxial probes applicable to broad temperature permittivity measurements
- An optimum design methodology for planar-type coaxial probes applicable to broad temperature permittivity measurements
- 김남곤; 윤정훈; 조성준; 조제원; 천창률; 권영우
- Coaxial aperture; complex permittivity; planar-type probe; thermal deformation; wide temperature
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on microwave theory and techniques
- VOL 56, NO 3, 684-692
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.